SAFETY #1 PRIORITY
Safety is our #1 priority. To ensure a great tour experience for all our guests and in order to maintain our stringent levels of safety, we ask that you observe the following rules and regulations. Make sure you have read and understand our tour policies before arrival.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory on the aircraft at all times.
- Please follow all safety rules and instruction provided by Pilot and Aerial Range Safety Officer at all times.
- Treat every firearm as if it is always loaded.
- Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction and down range.
- Follow instructions and know how the firearm operates. If unfamiliar then ask for more help to learn how it operates.
- Keep finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot. Ready to shoot means that your sights are aligned on your target.
- If a CEASE FIRE is called by anyone for any reason take your finger off the trigger.
- Anyone can call a CEASE FIRE. If you see anything unsafe, call the CEASE FIRE and wait for instructions from the Aerial Safety Officer.
- Shirt, closed toe shoes and shorts/pants are required.
- If you are pregnant you may not shoot and be on the aircraft.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone behaving inappropriately, intoxicated or under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. No refunds will be issued.
- Please remember to keep safety in mind at all times.
SHOOTER ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
Any individual or group member meeting any of the below listed conditions will be prohibited from participating in shooting activities, and in certain cases may be legally prohibited from being present on the premises. Persons legally prohibited from possessing or handling firearms that falsely endorse our Indemnity Waiver and proceed with shooting activities may be subject to criminal charges. Individuals or group members may not be:
- Under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol (each passenger will be breathalyzed upon check-in).
- Exceeds the weight limit requirement (each passenger will be re-weighed upon check-in).
- Convicted of a crime punishable by imprisonment exceeding one year (felony) and/or convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- A fugitive from justice.
- Dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- Adjudicated mentally defective or have been admitted to a mental institution.
- A minor must be 10 years and older to fly on the aircraft, accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (with the same last name).
- A minor 15 years and older may shoot from the aircraft and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (with the same last name).
- Shooters must be at least 18 years of age to participate in shooting experiences.
- Be non-compliant with Gunship Vegas safety rules & regulations.
Our Pilots, Range Safety Officers and staff reserves the right to refuse service if for any reason has any concerns that an individual is not capable in handling firearms and following instructions that may jeopardize the safety of our aircraft, guests and staff.